NEWS: Laptops Cause Crashes
Installation of ScreenSafe
ScreenSafe software can disable or block the ability to type on the computer or MDT while the vehicle is in motion (also the ability to block or disable the display). Mobile PC Manager now offers a Free Trial of ScreenSafe to allow you to test the software in your vehicles. Complete the Trial Request form and we will email you licenses to install and test the full version of ScreenSafe. A sales representative of ScreenSafe will contact you to answer any questions you might have.
To install a licensed version of ScreenSafe you will first need a license key. Each license key may only be used for activating ScreenSafe on one computer. In the event you require additional licenses please contact Sales@mobilePCManager.com. If you need to reformat a computer and reinstall ScreenSafe you will likely need your key reset, please contact Sales@MobilePCManager.com with your Customer ID.
If you have any other questions related to product licensing, please review the Licensing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
How to Activate Your License:
- Step 1 – Download a copy of the Licensed ScreenSafe application from Mobile PC Manager (refer to the email you received at time of purchase).
- Step 2 – Ensure the computer is connected to the Internet. This will allow Automatic License Activation as opposed to manual Key activation.
- Step 3 – The Install Wizard should begin as soon as you launch the Downloaded Install Program.
- Step 4 – Enter the Customer Account ID and Password that was emailed to you in the License Information email you received from Mobile PC Manager.
- Step 5 – Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Step 6 – Complete the installation Wizard.
- Step 7 – Restart the Computer to finish installing the Device Drivers.
Your license of ScreenSafe is now active and operational. ScreenSafe will automatically start each time the computer is powered on. You will be able to verify Screen Safe is operational by the visible (Blue X) Icon that is placed on the “task bar” at the bottom right of your display.
Start Eliminating Distracted Driving Today.
Download My Free Trial of ScreenSafe Today.